By Sebastian Kocik
· How old are you?
· Where were you born?
· What did you what to be when you were a kid?
· How long have you been teaching?
· How many schools have you taught?
· What do you like about your new classroom?
· What do you like about Cunningham?
The other teachers at Cunningham and the students that I gets to work with.
· Are the 4th graders better than the high schoolers you coach and why? Yes, because high scholers think they know everything.
· What’s your favorite subject to teach and why?
Math because it’s the most challenging for both me and my students.
· What college did you go to why did you chose to go there?
Beloit College so I can play college basketball and become a teacher.
· What is your favorite color?
· What do you do for fun?
Play sports and hang out with friends and family.
· Have you went out of the U.S and where?
No but I have been to the U.S. Virgin Islands
· If you could choose any grade to teach what would it be and why?
Fourth grade because of the material I get to teach and the students start to develop their unique personalities.
· When did you decide to be a teacher?
My Mom told me to before I graduated high school.